The Endless Mountains Visitors Bureau (EMVB) is the designated tourism promotion agency for Sullivan and Wyoming counties. Since 1962, our non-profit organization has marketed the region and promoted local businesses, attractions, and events.
We spread the word about our members through regional, state, and national publications; newspapers; broadcast media; trade shows; online publications; and more. We also produce the annual Guide to the Endless Mountains. We distribute 100,000 printed copies each year via mail, events, trade shows, and brochure racks throughout Pennsylvania and New York.
Membership is free for any business in Sullivan and Wyoming counties. Member benefits include:
- Business name and contact information listed in the annual Guide to the Endless Mountains, which is released every spring.
- Webpage for your business listed on EMVB’s website
- Submit visitor-related events to EMVB’s online calendar
- Submit deals and packages to be featured on EMVB’s website
- Display your brochure or business card at the EMVB Visitors Center in Tunkhannock
- EMVB will distribute your brochure to information kiosks, welcome centers, and events
- Subscription to EMVB Connect, a members-only e-newsletter with marketing tips and bureau news
- Potential to have your social media posts shared on EMVB’s social channels
- Inclusion in the PA Route 6 Alliance
- Invitation to participate in seasonal/targeted brochures, such as An Endless Mountains Christmas
- Invitation to EMVB’s annual marketing workshop
- Discounted co-op advertising in other publications, including Happenings Magazine and PA Camping Directory
- Help with writing and/or distributing press releases
- Help with marketing services, such as setting up social media accounts, proofing and critiquing marketing materials, and registering/verifying your business on Google
- Representation at travel and trade shows, industry events, and tour/travel planners
Interested in joining the Endless Mountains Visitor Bureau? Please fill out the form below, and a staff member will reach out. If you have any questions, please call EMVB at 570-836-5431.