The camp meeting was chartered in 1877. It is a beautiful site of 23 acres still active. There are Sunday evening services of worship and music in the months of July and August. There are also other programs and activities other days as well. Our vision is to develop our God given resources to provide a variety of programs and activities that will expand opportunities with the community at large.