The Lackawanna College Tunkhannock Center provides high-quality education for students located in Wyoming, Luzerne, Lackawanna, Bradford, Sullivan, and Susquehanna counties. They offer a wide range of associate degrees and certificate programs. Students who attend Lackawanna College’s Tunkhannock Center can earn their complete degree in Tunkhannock for many majors, or they can start in Tunkhannock and complete requirements at the Scranton campus.
The Tunkhannock Center is located in the Tioga West Plaza on Business Route 6. Students have access to dedicated classroom space and computer labs. Associate degree and certificate programs available in Tunkhannock include business, professional studies, human services and criminal justice.
The Tunkhannock Center offers the following majors:
- Business Administration – Associate Degree
- Criminal Justice – Associate Degree
- Human Services – Associate Degree
- Petroleum & Natural Gas Business Administration – Associate Degree
- Petroleum & Natural Gas Compressor/ Engine Mechanic – Certificate Program
- Petroleum & Natural Gas Technician – Certificate Program
- Petroleum & Natural Gas Technology – Associate Degree
- Professional Studies – Associate Degree